Help lead the change
The CMA’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) is a forum for members to ask questions, vote on bylaw changes and hear from both our outgoing and incoming presidents. Register here to join us on Sunday, Aug. 21. Read our annual report to learn more about what we’re doing for and with physicians.
At the recent meeting of the Council of the Federation, CMA President Dr. Katharine Smart met with premiers to call for national action on the health workforce crisis. One step in the right direction – pan-Canadian licensure.
- ‘If I had been somebody else, a different culture, a different colour, it would not have happened’: The CMA responds to the recent Senate report on forced and coerced sterilization.?
- What physicians need to know about the efficacy of Paxlovid against COVID-19 – and the risk of rebound.?
- What the CMA has been doing for and with physicians in the first half of 2022 to push for system reform, support a workforce in crisis and promote clinical excellence.
- In case you missed it: Listen to the Sound Mind podcast on the ‘Great Resignation’ in medicine.?
- The health risks of the ‘infodemic’ are real. Dr. Katharine Smart shared a physician’s perspective at Collision, one of the highest-profile events in tech.?
Lend your voice to our work to build a better health future
Helping physicians be their best
View the latest from Boldly
Sharing ideas and initiatives that are shaping the future of health
- Wellness Hub
Tools and resources to help physicians at all ages and stages, and inform a new culture of medicine.
- Wellness Connection
Trained facilitators lead discussions on topics from psychological first aid?to mindful parenting in a virtual safe space for learners and physicians.
- Pandemic wellness toolkit
COVID-19 has had a devastating toll on many health professionals. Get support - for your peers, and yourself.
- Help lead the change
Find out how to join the CMA in driving health care reform at a national level.
Help shape the future of the profession and health care, and connect with colleagues across the country.
- Patient Partners
Learn about the patients informing the CMA’s work for a better future of health.
- Ask a librarian
Get expert search assistance and save time by asking our team of experienced medical librarians.
- Clinical Tools
Stay informed and make better patient care decisions with our curated suite of tools, databases and clinical updates.
- Physician Leadership Institute
Build the leadership skills and networks you need to achieve your goals at any stage of your career.?
- Practice Management Curriculum
Transition to practice with the non-clinical skills you need to succeed.